Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Manga, anime two most thing I love

Hey guys wassup? So lately I was busy with assessments, so now I am free p! Now let's to the mangas and anime! 

Name: psycho busters 
Genere: romance, shounen, comedy, supernatural, drama 
Age: 13 and teenage 

Summary: (mangafox) 
Out of the blue, a beautiful girl asks Kakeru to run away with her. It turns out that the girl is on the run from a shadowy government organization intent on using her psychic abilities for its own nefarious ends. But why does she need Kakeru’s help? 

The next manga is about a daughter and fatherly love! It's so kawai! I love it! I think maybe u guys will do! 
The daughter is 12 years old only! 

Name: Yamamoto zenjirou to moshimasu 
Genere: supernatural, romance , school life, and shoujo
Age: 12 and teenage 

Summary: (mangafox) 
Hotate is a 10 year old girl who was living at her grandmother's house since her mother died. One day her grandmother tells Hotate that she can't care for her anymore because of her age and that she's going to have to live at her uncle's house. After moving to her uncle's house, she attends a new school, but things aren't easy because of her special ability to see the dead. Can she make friends with students in her new class? And what's the secret behind the bond between her and her uncle...?!

Guys! I'm sorry for the less manga intro, because i am busy these days because of school, homework, friends and I know you are all too! But I thank you all for getting the time to read my posts and thank you all! Oh! Yah Any Naruto fans here? If u are not than watch or read naruto it's so awsome u will love it! 

~thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment