Friday, July 25, 2014

Trying hard to live!

Hey guys long time no see! :) any way you guys need mangas that are fresh but are on going of course and here are some good ones! I could not update at first because I was in England about a month ago and I am trying not to cry because I want to go back! ;)

Here they are:

Name: brothers conflict feat. Natsume
Genre: romance, shoujo, slice of life
Age: 13 and teenage

Summary: (mangafox)

Natsume, who works at a game company, learns of his new step-sister the day of his mother's wedding. Just as he starts interacting with the game loving girl, he finds out the feelings the other siblings hold towards this girl…
  
Name: gakkou hotel 
Genre: romance, shoujo and school life 
Age: 13 and teenage 

Summary: (mangafox) 
Welcome to the School Hotel, where the people who can’t show their true self at the afternoon school, can be themselves. One day, Tenno Toriko, a highly intelligent student at Kenrin High School was invited to the School Hotel…?

guys this is all! I have been busy with school studies so this all I am reading! 

~thank you 



No comments:

Post a Comment