Friday, May 23, 2014

Finally free from exams!!

We'll guys sorry for the wait I had been busy with exams and seem to be bored a lot!!
Any who! There is a cool Korean drama u guys have to see!!!

Name: the prime minister and I
Genere: comedy, romance
Description : Kwon Yul, a South Korea’s youngest Prime Minister who is 100% capable in his work but 0% capable in parenting, he struggles in raising his 3 kids alone. Nam Da Jung, a young reporter who full of enthusiasm but always ends up missing big scoops. She accidentally gets into a scandal with Prime Minister and to keep his position, they get married. She enters his house and becomes a young affectionate mother to his kids like a Christmas present and that's when the love story begins.
 We'll I Am still searching for new mangas as soon I will get one I will post it right away! 

~thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment